- 405 students
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 4 day duration
This 4-day live classroom seminar prepares participants to complete the Alberta Licensing exam for Property and Casualty insurance. After attending this seminar, you will understand: automobile insurance, property and liability insurance wordings, claims processes, extensions of coverage and exclusions and general insurance concepts. New content referencing industry knowledge, worth 20% of exam content, and Broker relationships are covered in this exam specific 4-day seminar.
Professional Development Training Center Inc is certified by Alberta Insurance Council as a GLQP training provider. Our success rates have consistently been 15% higher than the other training providers. The key is our classroom delivery style. We don’t read to you, we engage you in learning!
- Includes over 800 practice questions with interactive instruction
- Understand all concepts and technical information to successfully pass Level 1 Alberta Insurance Council examination
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques
- We welcome all to the industry. No previous experience is required
- Course content is designed to match Alberta Insurance Council Curriculum Design document and exam content
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Earn 30 Continuing Education credits and jump start your career
These live seminars are held every two months in Edmonton and Calgary, and as demand requires in Grande Prairie, Red Deer and Lethbridge.
Regularly hosted Level 1 Licensing Seminars are postponed at this time. Check back for calendar updates or email registration@PDTC.ca to be added to our communications emails.
Price Includes GST.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings