COURSE DESCRIPTION: Interactive professionally video-recorded seminar!
Since April 2020 we seen incredible results with our Fully Online Level 1 course with video-lessons (blue bannered course on our website) . The results have been even better than classroom sessions. The reason is that you can learn at your own pace, with integrated practice exams and professionally video-recorded live sessions. The results are amazing! The course is the most interactive you will ever find! Learn at your own pace across 40 days. The average person is 21 days in course.
We used to push seminar participants into learning this in 5-days with pre-work and homework. But now…. engaging and fun online videos bring you classroom quality instruction on your terms. You will understand: automobile insurance, property and liability insurance wordings, claims processes, extensions of coverage and exclusions and general insurance concepts.
Add to your Fully Online with Video Lessons purchase the Extra Exam Prep which contains exact questions from AIC exam, and you will be successful at the Alberta Insurance Council.
If you want individualized attention or require more clarification on concepts also purchase tutoring time with us at $250 called the Top Up Course. This buys you one-on-one tutoring time for 5 dedicated hours of instruction with you personally. This tutoring makes the difference for many! Some companies always buy this option for their employees and see 100% success rate on first attempt of AIC exam! It includes the Extra Exam Prep FREE…. so total fee is $378.50 + $250 = 628.50
Professional Development Training Center Inc is certified by Alberta Insurance Council as a GLQP training provider. Our success is in our delivery method. Engaging, interesting videos and integrated practice exams! The key is our classroom delivery style. We don’t read to you, we include you in learning the material with us!
- Includes over 800 practice questions with interactive instruction and rationale to answers
- Understand all concepts and technical information to successfully pass Level 1 Alberta Insurance Council examination
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques
- We welcome all to the industry. No previous experience is required
- Course content is designed to match Alberta Insurance Council Curriculum Design document and exam content
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Earn 30 Continuing Education credits and jump start your career
Regularly hosted Level 1 Licensing Seminars were postponed through COVID. However…. The results of our online course are amazing! Go to Fully Online Level 1 with video-lessons, navigate to Curriculum, and watch the free videos! You will be impressed with how interactive this course is. Buy it today!
Price Includes GST.